We may update these Terms of Service in the future. You can track all changes made since early-2021 on GitHub. Typically these changes have been to clarify some of these terms by linking to an expanded related policy. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our company blog.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That's true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account. That's a broad statement and it means you need to place a lot of trust in us.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Grryno cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use Grryno for any purpose outlined in our Use Restrictions policy.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. That includes usage by others who have access to your login credentials
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
- Grryno is a pay-per-use service and as such requires a deposit of funds in order to run game servers.
- We process refunds according to our Fair Refund policy.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. We provide a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link on your account page. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. If you need help cancelling your account, you can always contact our Support team.
- Your account will be inaccessible from Grryno immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from Grryno. We cannot recover this information once it has been permanently deleted.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our services for any reason at any time. Suspension means you will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Grryno to anyone for any reason at any time. We have this clause because statistically speaking, out of hundreds of thousands of accounts, there will always be at least one doing something nefarious. There are some things we staunchly stand against and this clause is how we exercise that stance. For more details, see our Use Restrictions policy.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Modifications to Prices
Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. But do take uptime of our applications seriously.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups and redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet.
- To help you with support requests you make. We'll ask for express consent before accessing your account.
- On the rare occasions when an error occurs that stops an automated process partway through. We get automated alerts when such errors occur. When we can fix the issue and restart automated processing without looking at any personal data, we do. In rare cases, we have to look at a minimum amount of personal data to fix the issue. In these rare cases, we aim to fix the root cause as much as possible to avoid the errors from reoccurring.
- To safeguard Grryno. We'll look at logs and metadata as part of our work to ensure the security of your data and Grryno as a whole.
- To the extent required by applicable law. We only preserve or share customer data if compelled by a government authority with a legally binding order or proper request under the Stored Communications Act. If Grryno is audited by a tax authority, we only share the bare minimum billing information needed to complete the audit.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Grryno.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Grryno, use of Grryno, or access to Grryno without the express written permission by Grryno.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Grryno.
Features and Bugs
We design our Services with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our services will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our services inevitably have some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don't guarantee completely error-free services.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that Grryno shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Grryno has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Grryno; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Grryno; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or Grryno, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
In other words: choosing to use our services does mean you are making a bet on us. If the bet does not work out, that's on you, not us. We do our darnedest to be as safe a bet as possible through careful management of the business; investments in security, infrastructure, and talent; and in general giving a damn. If you choose to use our services, thank you for betting on us.
If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our Support team.